Sokya means Wellness. Sokya Health offers a multiple disciplinary approach to mental healthcare, including therapy, coaching, support groups, medication management and self-care resources. Available via virtual visits or in-person, we make mental wellness easy and accessible.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: We bring holistic and highly personalized mental health care online. We recognize the need for treating the whole person, fusing traditional Eastern techniques with Western innovation. We believe mental wellness is a right, so we’re making it more accessible for everyone.
OUR APPROACH: Sokya guides you to create your own complete mental wellness circle with access to therapists, clinicians, support groups, medication, self-care and more. Our care coordinators will help you navigate and connect with the right services for a simpler experience that’s tailored to YOU, not the other way around.
OUR GOAL: At Sokya, everything you need for your mental health can be found in one place. Our goal is to make finding holistic care easier and more accessible than ever. Available online or in-person, we’re here to guide you and make it easier to find your perfect balance.
What makes us clinician obsessed?*
- A mental health organization founded by mental health clinicians
- CEU Resources: Earn CEU days, reimbursements for CEU's, and time each week to work on CEU's
- We protect against burnout! Our full-time clinicians are based on 25 billed hours per week off of 29 hours of client availability. We care about work-life balance, flexibility and your ability to manage your mental acuity and mental health.
- We want to invest in the best clinicians and provide a home and community. To do this we hire our clinicians as W2 with a base salary, a billed hours bonus, medical, dental, and vision, a 401k and PTO.
- Administrative support for clinicians. No billing, less paperwork, more time doing what you love.
- We are in-network with all major payers
- Clinical Independence, you are empowered to make autonomous decisions regarding patient care and treatments while having the full support of our executive Psychologists and Psychiatrists for case consultations.
- A team environment for collaboration and community. We group our clinicians into small teams of 10 to 12 with a clinical lead for assistance. You are never on your own!
- "Coffee with..." , hosted by our leading clinician's, an opportunity each week to attend topical info sessions on mental health.
- Growth and career expansion opportunities for our clinical team! We reward those who want to support and grow with Sokya Health.
- We have offices in 7 states to support our telehealth model. These offices offer TMS and Spravato for clients who seek alternative interventions and struggling with Treatment Resistant Depression
- We believe that providing best in class technology supported by open office hours for technology support.
Roles and Responsibilities*
- Diagnose and treat mental health and emotional disorders
- Offer individual and group therapy to patients
- Prescribe and monitor medications when necessary
- Maintain detailed records of patient visits and progress
- Assist in the development of individualized treatment plans
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure patient continuity of care
- Educate patients and families about mental health and emotional disorders
- Participate in community outreach and education
Qualifications for Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner*
- Master's degree in Nursing, with a specialty in Psychiatric Nursing
- Valid state licensure as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Active DEA in the state your prescribing
- 2+ years of experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Knowledge of mental health and emotional disorders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- W-2 role with medical, dental and vision effective on the first of the month after employment
- Base Salary and monthly Bonus based on billed hours
- CEU support which includes earned CEU days and CEU reimbursements
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential counseling services, resources, and support to help you navigate personal or professional challenges.
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Convenient work from home or hybrid options
- Flexible schedule
Sokya is committed to the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusiveness and seeks to create a working environment reflective of this commitment. We seek to provide a diverse clinician base to support the diversity of our clients. Sokya supports and respects diversity of people, culture, and ideas throughout our organization. Sokya thrives to be a welcoming, diverse and discrimination- and harassment-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $210,000.00 per year