Lead a team to provide price and competitive business analyses, cost modeling, risk identification and mitigation techniques, profit analysis, and cost and price proposal development for the firm. Work closely with account leaders and proposal teams and guide the pricing team to provide accurate cost estimates with appropriately scaled BOE for seamless integration with our price submission on a wide range of proposals across a large portfolio of business. Drive collaboration in developing and assessing pricing targets, estimating, risk mitigation, and business strategies, review and analyze key opportunities, and assess and suggest proposal strategies to achieve pricing and business objectives, compliance with requirements, and preferred and refined bid strategy. Provide subject matter expertise and develop and maintain relationships with key internal client and colleagues. Drive the development of leading-edge government and commercial type proposal practices and tools within the pricing team and assist with developing best practices for teamwide policies and processes, including analyses for cost estimating, price points, competitiveness, solicitations, risk, tradeoffs, and optimization. Assess and recommend strategies in the context of reseller agreements, contract vehicles, teaming and subcontract agreements, and proposals to government and commercial clients, monitor pricing performance for competitiveness and business performance, and resolve or escalate problems that impact competitiveness, performance, and execution.
- 7+ years of experience with pricing in the federal government environment, including pricing strategies, structures, tools, and communications, such as competitive price point analysis and aspects of negotiation, accounting practice, contracts administration, and project management
- Experience in pricing various contract types
- Experience with pricing contract vehicles, including GSA schedules and government-wide acquisition contracts
- Experience with successfully managing or leading teams
- Knowledge of FAR, including FAR Parts 12 and 15 and agency supplements, estimating systems, and cost accounting standards
- Ability to successfully support a fast-paced, high-volume, and diverse workload
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Contracts
- Experience with developing or delivering price strategy presentations or analyses and training to executives and key decision makers
- Experience in an international commercial work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of system integration and the use of information technology and advanced intelligence systems and tools
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.