WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHAT YOU’LL DO (Essential Functions):
The Senior Launcher will be responsible for leading the launch of a set of cities and locations within as we expand into new markets. They will oversee the initial set up of each market they are responsible for.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct site walks to pre-qualify appropriate location for product launch
- Visit city permitting departments when needed to process applications, follow up on requests, and ensure permits are issued in a timely manner
- Meet regularly with company’s local parking team (in office) to obtain ready sites and facility an on-going feedback loop to ensure enough sites are available for launch
- Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams from Central Operations to complete project milestones, incl.: Procurement, Supply-chain, Enabling works, IT, and Delivery Platforms
- Coordinate site inspections with various suppliers to ensure site is enabled for vessel delivery / operation
- Daily updates of re level project management tool (Asana) is a requirement
- Escalate bottlenecks and explore creative / timely solutions with Launcher Manager and Regional Director
- Complete all permitting applications and vessel registration paperwork in an expedited and accurate manner to ensure timely product launches
- Ensures clear communication of process changes to Manager and contribute to maintaining process documents (e.g. permitting requirements process)
- Manage multiple project milestones in tandem
- Follow process to place PO’s (e.g. vessels, small ware, etc.); track and update PM tool regularly for visibility
- Responsible for estimating key project milestone dates used by cross-functional teams to plan their in market operation
- Responsible for launching set # of vessels in market
- Travel within city as requested and work out of local office when not in field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in high-growth and dynamic startup environments
- Organized with excellent project management and communication skills and the ability to work across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones through clear and concise communication and reporting tools
- Ability to balance swift pace of execution with attention to detail
- Problem-solving mindset, ready to crack any challenge that comes his way, all while being resilient
- Flexibility: Launching new markets means you will spend a lot of time on the road, traveling to wherever business needs you on short notice
- Self-motivated, self-directed and accountable to take ownership of tasks to ensure solution
EDUCATION / SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
BA degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or similar fields.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off