FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER - Installation, Services Team Leader
Gas fireplaces, Wood fireplaces installation and services
Small, growing business is seeking a professional who has working knowledge of construction trades and wants to lead others to meet business goals. Solid organizer who is comfortable and willing to wear multiple hats. We are seeking a Team player, quick study who is flexible enough to manage multiple tasks while leading team to meet weekly goals to successful completion. Must have good planning and organizing skills. Ideal person works in construction trades now or has experience with construction trades such as carpentry, electrical, or other skilled trades and desires more authority and opportunity to grow. customer- friendly and inquisitive enough to learn technical information to support the growth of the business. The ideal candidate has experience working in construction skilled trades and is mechanical, technically competent. Required: Computer literacy.
- Lead all aspects of the installation and service process from managing direct staff to scheduling all materials for each project.
- Be Proactive, by anticipating upcoming projects and making sure staff has all tools and materials they need to complete the work on time and within budget.
- Partner with owners and sales personnel whenever your input is requested for work estimates and upcoming projects
- Reinforce company values to your direct staff at all times. Ensure that all work begins and ends on time If not on time be sure the customer is notified about this
- Post installation: Work with billing to ensure accurate timely invoices are remitted. Update materials and invoices when needed upon request
- Organize and control existing inventory and new inventory originating from frequent inbound truck shipments. Reconcile purchase orders with delivery receipts while tracking whereabouts of inventory. Organize containers. Label customer orders for upcoming fireplace installations Occasional fork lift use may be required during busy periods (training provided)
On a regular basis.
- Be sure employees keep inventory of gas fireplaces, wood fireplaces and chimney materials organized and clean in warehouses and in trucks at all times.
- Instill the attitude that Customer needs come first. Always respect their time. Go the extra step for customers
Black Magic Chimney & Fireplace, Inc.
Best of Boston Home 2012 Boston Magazine
Visit home page for products available:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- construction / trades: 5 years
Required work authorization: