Elevated Construction is growing fast and is looking to add a Key Member to our Management Team in order to help lead and mentor our talented Construction Team Members. The ideal candidate will have a burning desire to be a leader in a growing and industry changing construction company that is obsessed with constantly improving and delivering unparalleled projects to each of our Clients. We are only looking for the very best to join our team - if you feel you are an elite performer in the construction industry and are looking for more opportunity and challenges then your current position will ever offer - then read on!
ELEVATED CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Picture this…….. A General Contracting Company that is fully committed to Elevating everything they do in order to dominate their market segment. Elevating in what way? Well, I’d love to tell you:
Is there a General Contracting Company that actually embodies and is obsessed with delivering on what they say they stand for? Absolutely! We are Elevated Construction and we are “Burn
Your Ship” committed to delivering on each of the qualities listed above. It is our obsession to become an industry-leading GC that operates with the level of professionalism embodied in the industry’s leading firms while never losing our Entrepreneurial Spirit and conviction that every
Team Member has the capacity and duty to improve Elevated Construction on a continual basis.
Let’s not sugarcoat it. We are looking for someone who desires to be a Key Team Member of our fast-growing company that is committed to being Outstanding in everything we do and Obsessed with Revolutionizing the Construction Industry. Elevated Construction it is not for everyone as we consider ourselves the Navy SEALs of the Construction Industry. An elite team of highly trained professionals that are ultra-committed to The Elevated Vision. Constantly striving to make a huge impact on the company’s future, our Team Members lives and the communities in which we work and live in. Read this again and deeply consider if this is for you. If you have had a gnawing feeling that you want something more and desire to be part of a Groundbreaking
Company that will provide you with the most challenging and rewarding opportunity of your career then Elevated Construction might just be the opportunity you have been looking for!!!
We look forward to meeting YOU!
Norman E. Hays
Norman E. Hays
Elevated Construction, Inc.
JOB TITLE : DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION
Procore PM Software at the core.
Wage/Hour Status: Exempt, Non-Contractual
Date Revised: October 17, 2019
Bachelor’s degree required in construction management or related field.
Knowledge of basic building design and construction systems
Knowledge of construction estimating and procurement processes
Ability to read construction documents and specification manuals
Ability to interpret and apply state law and local codes
Ability to complete administrative procedures related to managing a project
Ability to compile and analyze data
Ability to manage projects, personnel and budgets
Strong organizational and writing/speaking skills
Willingness to be a leader and member of a dedicated team
Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in working with computers and other types of technology
Minimum of five (10) years of experience in successfully managing small, medium and large sized projects with a multi-million dollar annual volume.
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Manage and oversee all project related activities including but not limited to:
1. Overall success of projects assigned
2. Review and develop written project scope, project budgets and owner proposals.
3. Develop subcontractor bid list for each project with a minimum of 3 subcontractors committed to bid per trade.
4. Coordinate subcontractor site reviews and bid meetings.
5. Participate in planning meetings with design professionals.
6. Conduct regular reviews of the project design and development drawings. Ensure they coincide with the construction documents, project schedule and budget.
7. Obtain questions and information to submit all RFI’s (Request for Information) to
Architect, Engineer or Owner. Distribute responses to all bidding subcontractors.
8. Review and qualify all subcontractor proposals: including scope, schedule and cost.
9. Document qualified proposal amount into estimate spreadsheet.
10. Write Owner proposal based on qualified scopes and costs, include full detail of project scope.
11. Review Owner proposal with President, prior to sending to owner.
12. Coordinate distribution of approved proposal to Owner and track approval in order to proceed with contracts.
13. Work with accounting to write AIA Owner contracts based on final construction documents, approved Owner proposal and approved schedule.
14. Make recommendations to President regarding subcontractor buyout and contract award process.
15. Develop timelines and critical path schedule, including phasing to facilitate ongoing project activities.
16. Coordinate subcontracts to be written based on approved scope and agreed to buyout amount as approved by the President.
17. Review contracts and agreement documents and coordinate signature approval from President.
18. Send out approved contracts with schedule and pertinent project information to all subcontractors to be working on the project.
19. Coordinate development of a Superintendent Project Package which includes a project information card, copy of project permit including all required inspections, schedule, subcontractor list and all contracts scopes for use by Superintendent in the field.
20. Coordinate pre-construction planning with design team, owners, subcontractors and
Elevated team prior to the commencement of each project.
21. Interface daily with Elevated Construction Superintendent to check on project progress and discuss any questions/issues/concerns in the field.
22. Oversee weekly on-site construction meetings and document progress by issuing weekly meeting minutes and a revised/updated project schedule via email within 24 hours of site meeting to all subs, architect and Elevated Construction team members.
23. Evaluate Subcontractor Change Orders (SCOs) and assist accounting in writing SCO’s and distribute SCO’s to the subcontractor.
24. Develop Owner Change Orders (OCOs) description and assist accounting in writing
OCO’s, distribute OCO’s to Owner and obtain written approval.
25. Review payment applications and change order requests with accounting and coordinate payment applications to be completed and sent to Owner according to timelines in Owner contract.
26. Coordinate punch list development with Architect, Owner and Elevated Construction team and distribute to all team members including Elevated subcontractors.
27. Facilitate building start-up and commissioning for required items between Elevated
Construction, subcontractors and Owner.
28. Coordinate project completion, collection of close-out documents, and processing final payments.
29. Participate in professional growth activities.
30. Perform other duties as assigned.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environment Factors:
PC laptop computer with word processing, spreadsheet and e-mail software, audio- visual presentation equipment, fax, copier and other office equipment, and smart phone technology.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
This Job Is: