Licensed Mental Health Therapist
We are Henry Health.
Henry Health is the leading provider of culturally intentional mental health services.
Our disruptive digital platform provides a comprehensive suite of teletherapy services and self-mastery tools for diverse populations who are underserved by traditional resources...
We are here to help.
We are launching a pilot in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. All of our services will be provided via teletherapy. At Henry Health, we’ve built a custom training, the Henry Model, to help therapists broach the unique experiences black men are encountering on a daily basis. All therapists will have to undergo this training to be allowed to provide services on our platform. A commitment of no less than 15 hours per week is required to be credentialed with major payers. For those needing supervision, such will be offered. Please only apply if you have experience providing talk therapy, post 2 years of clinical licensure with adults and are comfortable with the use of technology. This is not a case management position.
Education & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field and at least two years of relevant work experience OR PhD or PsyD
- Licensed in the professional discipline in DC, Virginia, and/or Maryland - LCPC,
LCSW, LICSW, PH.D and LCSW-C accepted.
- Experience completing various intake forms and other assessments
- Able to work a flexible schedule to meet patient needs.
- HIPAA/Privacy Act qualified.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in written format;
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable in the use of current computer software and tools
- Experience with electronic medical record (EMR) input; HIPAA/Privacy Act
Compliance a preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Malpractice Insurance preferred
- Must be able to commit to working weekends (Friday-Sunday, or
- Must be a team player, and motivated to continue pursuing continuous developmental opportunities to improve skill set.
- Completing necessary administrative forms in a timely manner and in compliance with the Privacy Act (intake forms, EMR input, etc.)
- Facilitate individual and group therapeutic sessions.
- Participate in consultations, wellness calls and community meetings with fellow therapists.
- Attend and participate in bi-monthly trainings/check-ins with Chief Clinical
- Prior training in trauma and CBT
- Attend events, conferences and marketing campaigns on behalf of Henry
- Develop a professional rapport with both fellow therapists, and rest of Henry
- Process progress notes and treatment plans (when needed) within 48 hours of scheduled sessions.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA/ Privacy Act Training and protocol.
- Contact primary care physicians, psychiatrists, and other specialists to request patient medical record information, and/or make notification of therapeutic involvement.
- Complete relevant training including the Henry Health training listed below.
The training is divided into two parts: self-directed learning and a live virtual session. If you are hired, you must complete the self-directed learning prior to attending one of the live virtual sessions below.
Live Informational Session
September 7th, 2020 - September 11th, 2020
September 14th, 2020 - September 21st, 2020
Live Virtual Session (Must attend one of the following.)
September 21st, 2020 - September 25th, 2020
- Must be able to sit for 1 hour to engage in talk therapy sessions or workshops.
THIS POSITION IS A CONTRACT POSITION, THEREFORE, DOES NOT INCLUDE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $70.00/hour (based on experience)
- Providing Clinical Therapy w/Use of DSM: 2 years (Preferred)
- Clinical Counselor/Clinical Independent Social Worker/Licensed
Psychotherapist: 2 years (Required)
- Washington, DC, Virginia, and/or Maryland
License: LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LICSW, Licensed Psychologist (Required)
- PDF of Current License
- Proof of Malpractice Insurance
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Mental Health Counseling: 2 years (Required)
- LCSW or equivalent (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Company's Facebook page: