Seeking part-time property manager for home in south Charlotte. Ideal candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented, and able to anticipate principals' needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Flexibility and reliability are paramount to this position. Qualified candidates should be able to work independently and multitask to oversee responsibilities and a changing list of priorities. Competitive salary offered.
- Must have extensive working knowledge of household systems: HVAC, electrical, appliances, etc. and the ability to make ordinary repairs.
- Schedule and supervise outside vendors, when needed.
- Maintain seasonal routines and procedures for the household interior and exterior needs: landscaping, window washing, power washing, etc.
- Manage service contracts and review invoices, as needed.
- Conduct regular walk throughs of property (interior and exterior) to access and prioritize needs.
- Act as a point of contact and gatekeeper for principals – providing updates on household activity and any scheduled maintenance.
- Maintain and update household records.
Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience working in residential property management. Luxury homebuilding experience a plus. Must have:
- Superior time management skills
- Verifiable references from current and previous employers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Able to pass extensive background check
Job Type: Part-time
- property management: 5 years (Preferred)
Hours per week: