We are a dynamic, fast-growing fintech company based in Berlin with a mission to break down barriers to better saving across Europe. Our platforms give customers simple, transparent access to the Raisin deposits marketplace, where our partner banks from all over Europe offer an ever-growing range of competitive savings products. In Germany, we also broker cost-effective investment portfolios and pension products. Raisin has raised more than € 195 million in funding from renowned investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital. We have also been featured on the FinTech50 - the list of Europe's top 50 fintechs - every year since 2016, ranking in the top 5 in 2018 and 2019.
Our marketplace is available in over 30 countries across Europe through www.raisin.com, with dedicated country platforms in Germany, Spain, the UK, Austria, France, Ireland, and the Netherlands. Since launching in December 2013, we have brokered € 16 billion in savings for more than 200,000 satisfied customers to more than 80 partner banks. Our distribution partners, such as Commerzbank, o2 Telefónica Deutschland, N26, ClearScore and Yolt among many others, extend Raisin's impact as well as their own range of offers: they make our deposits marketplace available to their customers.
This position reports to the CEO and is responsible for effectively selling our Savings as a Solution and savings marketplace platforms to existing and prospective clients achieving deposit and fee income goals and solidifying customer retention efforts by providing a superior level of relationship management and customer service.
You'll be instrumental to the success of Raisin by contacting prospective customers in order to develop new treasury management business, managing relationships with existing customers to ensure proper servicing of accounts and to expand existing business.
The individual that fills this position will hold the following key responsibilities:
- Full ownership of top-line generation and operational day-to-day management of the sales pipeline
- Lead marketing and sales efforts, prepare and pitch sales presentations
- Plan, execute campaigns and develop a market strategy in setting sales objectives
- Onboard new banking and distribution partners, including coordination with partners and internal teams
- Perform market screening, identification and lead generation with potential bank partners
- Excellent customer service / relations skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Candidates will be expected to possess the following professional and personal attributes:
- Successfully completed a University degree
- Minimum of 7+ years of work experience in financial services business development, consulting, finance (eg banks or service providers), in combination with points of contact to the start-up and / or FinTech industry
- An existing network with large financial institutions
- Having worked in treasury sales or business development functions is a plus
- Experience in liquidity management or deposit products are highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced, start up environment
- History of meeting and / or exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Winning personality with ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Willingness to travel extensively, including overnight
Job Type: Full-time