Job Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Director of Technology and Data Management and in coordination with program staff, this position is responsible for entering data into multiple (4+) systems in an accurate and timely manner and assist with statistical data collection to meet funder requirements; assist in maintaining organization of client files; assist with mailings, filing and general duties for various programs within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information
- Complete data entry for designated programs in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in ensuring data in client files is complete and accurate for designated programs
- Maintain and update databases and tracking spreadsheets as requested
- Assist in coordinating data entry systems for designated programs
- Assist in collecting data, including but not limited to, Community Needs Assessment, client surveys and pre-/post-tests, and Community Impact Measurement
- Assist in extracting data from data systems for preparation of grant applications and reports as requested
- Assist in compiling program materials for staff and volunteers
- Update forms as requested
- Provide general clerical and administrative duties (filing, organizing and/or purging files, creating labels for files) for agency program departments
- Make follow-up phone calls to vendors as requested
- Assist with logistical preparations for agency program workshops and/or meetings as requested (e.g. preparing printed documentation and/or certificates)
- Assist in research for grant applications for designated programs
- Attend training and webinars as needed to perform required duties
- Complete petty cash reconciliation on a weekly basis to assist the fiscal team
- Ensure completion, organization, and maintenance of general information files, applicant files, program forms, and records.
- Complete internal reservations for agency vehicles and technology equipment
- Any other duties assigned and deemed necessary for the effective and efficient operation of the agency
Mid Central Community Action is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 3 years (Required)