Nationwide Mortgage Bankers, Inc. direct lending mortgage bank exclusively serving the home finance market for one to four family residential properties. Licensed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, we specialize in government insured loans. Our approval by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs provides us the honor of being able to serve our military population. Additionally, we also offer Conventional Home Financing.
Our corporate culture allows our employees to thrive both personally and professionally by utilizing the latest technological advancements available. We believe in empowering our loan originators with all of the resources and tools necessary to help them focus on growing their business by empowering their referral sources. It is no wonder why we are steadily growing at a rapid pace. NMLS: 819382
Essential Job Functions
Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for originating loans, conducting borrower interviews, analyzing credit histories, and staying updated about current regulations. Loan Officers will work closely with the processing team, ensuring all documentation is obtained as the loan moves through the process to closing while maintain the highest level of service and ethics.
- Attracts new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within the community, specifically with the real estate community; making sales calls to prospective customers.
- Approves mortgage loans by examining application and supporting documentation; estimating credit-worthiness; calculating repayment risk.
- Completes mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
- Protects bank's image by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and results oriented in a deadline driven environment
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Customer service oriented; attention to detail and thoroughness
- Confidentiality and Professionalism a must
- Must be NMLS licensed
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- High School Degree
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule