As the world’s number 1 job site\*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(\*comScore Total Visits, September 2023)
Day to Day
Indeed is hiring a strategic Senior Sales Director to join our team. You will hire and manage a team dedicated to educating clients to drive sales adoption and expansion across enterprise-level accounts.
This specific vertical is focused on helping some of the largest and most robust Logistics and Transportation organizations meet their complex and challenging hiring goals. This is a high impact role supporting an industry that is responsible for employing a vast number of people in the United States.
You’ll develop high impact collaborations with stakeholders from Client Success, Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Marketing, and others to help define and execute a sales strategy for Enterprise customers utilizing Indeed.
Reporting to the Vice President of US National Accounts and Agency, you will work closely with this individual and other senior leaders to align on sales goals, strategies and tactics to deliver for the business.
- Hire, lead and develop a team of Sales Directors and National Accounts Managers, direct the sales process, including qualifying, and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Mentor and coach a high performing team of individual contributors and people managers, and create an environment in which your team feels guided and supported to perform to the best of their abilities
- Drive new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers by delighting clients with compelling solutions mapped to their hiring needs
- Demonstrated mastery of closing large, consensus oriented enterprise level deals
- Own key account relationships directly where necessary
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a revenue forecast as well as progress against agreed performance metrics for your teams
- Combine data-driven influencing and decision-making with a people-first approach to building a high-performance culture for your teams and business
- Adhere to sales business rules, practices and policies for your teams and at all times
You are an inclusive and inspirational leader with excellent communication and leadership skills combined with a desire to help more organizations find and hire great people.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of Sales management experience
- Experience managing complex global accounts (esp. within enterprise-level employers)
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of the online recruitment space
- Experience with interactive media, including pay-per-click product
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including Pay-per-click (PPC) recruitment advertising
- Successful track record in sales-oriented environments and excellent leadership skills
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 175,000 - 250,000 USD per year
Austin Metro Area 175,000 - 250,000 USD per year
New York City Metro Area 195,000 - 275,000 USD per year
San Francisco Metro Area 205,000 - 289,000 USD per year
Seattle Metro Area 184,000 - 263,000 USD per year
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position in the given work location. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range(s) listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Benefits - Health, Work/Life Harmony, & Wellbeing
We care about what you care about. We have a multitude of benefits to support Indeedians, as well as their pets, kids, and partners. Select your country and learn more about our employee benefits, program, & perks at https://benefits.indeed.jobs!
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Accommodations at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at [email protected]. If you are requesting accommodation for an interview, please reach out at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
Reference ID: 43388
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $175,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- How did you hear about this job opportunity?
- Are you a current or former Indeed employee?
- Do you have a track record of success leading and developing large deals with Fortune 500 customers?
- enterprise field sales: 10 years (Required)
- enterprise sales management: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: Remote