The essential function of the Maintenance Professional is to
ensure that all preventative maintenance and building troubleshooting are
completed in a quality and professional throughout the premises.
- Foster a safe work environment that complies with building
code and OSHA standards.
- Adhere to MSDS/Chemical management standards for handling
various cleaning chemicals.
- Performing various carpentry, electrical, plumbing,
painting, and HVAC duties to maintain buildings and equipment operations.
- Schedule and perform preventive maintenance procedures on
building mechanical equipment.
- Coordinate with licensed labor professionals to address
complex issues outside of your licensing and expertise.
- Ensure safety equipment such as fire alarm, fire
extinguisher etc are in place and are in working condition.
- Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal as
- Address the diverse needs of customers in a professional and
- Monitor inventory levels and report any requests to
and weekly meetings to keep staff up to date on any changes, refresh on
- Respond to all emergency maintenance requests at any time.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned by
- Operate various general maintenance tools and machinery.
- Stand for long periods of time (up to 12 hours or longer)
with scheduled breaks.
- Short and long distance walking required.
- Use of stairs and step stools.
- Pushing/ pulling carts that weigh on average 50lbs.
- Operate washing machines and dryers.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Frequently reaching above shoulders, waist to shoulders and
and Experience Pre-Requisites:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Facilities Management Degree/Certification or equivalent
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification preferred.
- 1-3 years of HVAC, Electrical Code and Carpentry experience
- At least 1 year in a customer service role required.
- Experience working in an access controlled or corrections
- Must meet pre-employment criminal background check and
- Must obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Must meet pre-employment credit check.
- Complete post-clearance training.
- Facility construction on lodge premises.
- Lack of immediate access to critical medical services as
well as urban community.
natural weather conditions such as heat, drought and tornado.
- Possibility exposure of wildlife, insects or foreign
- Operate in a smoke, alcohol and drug free facility.
Logistics will modify this job description to reasonably accommodate any
individual. Please sign below to acknowledge that you understand the
requirements of this job and your ability to adhere to these standards.