Primary Location-United States-Illinois-Chicago
Copy Support Associate (Chicago)
About Razorfish Health
Razorfish Health is unique among the roster of the largest healthcare agencies. Here’s why:
At Razorfish Health, we were built on re-invention. We were one of the very first digital agencies more than two decades ago, and we have continued to reinvent our agency, our team, and we specialize in re-inventing brands, campaigns and categories every day.
We have the deepest team of credentialed medical scientists, an award winning creative team, and an in-house data analytics team which allows us to understand the insights driving physicians, payers, and patients and to create ideas that help transform our clients’ brands.
We have offices in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and London with over 300 colleagues, serving a broad base of clients including 4 of the top 10 pharma companies, as well as OTC, biotech and health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth
Love science, but unsure if you want to work in a lab? Put your love of scientific content and writing to purpose as a Copy Support Associate at Razorfish Health! As a Copy Support Associate, you will collaborate with promotional copywriters to review and fact-check various promotional materials as well as liaise between Creative, Regulatory, and Editorial throughout the routing process. You will also conduct research and assist the copywriter in identifying references to support intended content.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with promotional copywriters to review original content
- Gather, mark-up, and prepare references for medical-regulatory-legal submissions; maintain the reference library for all brands; review current journals, studies, etc. to ascertain new reference-able brand claims.
- Annotate and assist in fact-check references, data and claims to ensure accuracte representation and referenced according to AMA guidelines
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and/or High Science or Bachelors of Arts with a minor or focus in a High Science
- Strong interest in health and wellness
- Internship experience within an advertising agency environment or related high science writing experience is a plus.
- Superb communications skills (both written and verbal) and basic comprehension of scientific content
- Good storytelling and creative thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficiency multi-tasking
- Exceptional spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Excels under deadline for multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to delivery deadlines and client satisfaction
- Familiarity with AMA style citations
- Legally authorized to work in the US
About Publicis Health
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world, giving us unparalleled global reach.
We manage top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial program development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 6,500 employees work at 15 agency brands across 60 offices located in 10 countries.
We are a connected solutions hub, equipped for continual business transformation in today’s world. We integrate services across our global offices and brands to deliver on our clients’ needs. Each of our agencies brings a unique approach to business, which makes us even stronger together. We understand the rapidly changing healthcare environment and leverage it to maximize the potential of our clients’ brands.
www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth