Deliver legendary, world-class service to season ticket holders while implementing short and long-term retention strategies that increase fan affinity and continue to strengthen the Orlando Magic brand. Responsible for effectively leading Client Services staff while assisting with implementing a results-oriented, year-round retention strategy that maximizes revenue.
- Reports To: VP of Client Services and Fan Experience
- Indirectly Reports To: NA
- # of Direct Reports: 5
- Game night responsibilities: Yes
- Approximate number of games worked per season: ALL HOME GAMES
- Event night responsibilities: No
- Approximate number of events worked per season: None
- Hire and supervise staff and departmental interns and manage their workflow, performance and revenue results.
- Provide coaching, direction and oversee development of direct reports.
- Provide ongoing timely performance management feedback through regular touch base meetings and the Quarterly Check In (QCI) process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute all elements of the Loyal Blue season ticket member platform, which enhances engagement among season ticket members and drives long term revenue retention.
o Elements of the program include season ticket member benefits, mobile app engagement, member events, member gifts and incentives and member volunteer program.
o Build Loyal Blue platform elements targeted at first year season ticket members that demonstrate value and create differentiation from former ticket plans; distribute new accounts among Client Services team and enhance transition/on-boarding processes for new members.
- Develop, with support from the Vice President, the annual Loyal Blue autorenewal campaign and all associated strategies for revenue retention and growth, including but not limited to cross-functional work with other Orlando Magic departments to create campaign timelines, develop segmented messaging, manage member contract data, create online campaign elements, strategize communication vehicles, and recommend basketball operations and leadership involvement strategies.
o Build plans and strategies that increase season ticket member revenue through the Online Priority Seat Selection event, engaging with Business Strategy and Ticket Operations team
o Manage all elements of the cancellation and communication process to opted-out season ticket members
- Lead, motivate and coach client service specialists and Client Services coordinator in day-to-day interactions and in renewal/revenue conversations with Loyal Blue members, and implementation of department goals/objectives.
- Engage with season ticket members regularly via phone, meetings and emails in support of client services team, and in development of long-term organizational relationships.
- Develop and maintain a system that supports account management for the Client Services team, including but not limited to quarterly touch point goal achievement, service selling execution, time and priority management, desk-side coaching, rewards and incentives and overall compensation.
- Drive new revenue through creation of member service selling initiatives, setting annual service selling goals for client services, developing annual member-based sales strategies and campaigns and engaging with the Ticket Sales leadership team to include Client Services in all applicable sales communication and contests, and build synergies among departments
- Lead and manage the Client Services coordinator, and support in position responsibilities that include event planning for season ticket & ICON member events, season ticket member legal contract management, gift and incentive selection process, inventory management for client meetings, legendary moment asset management and execution, surprise and delight program execution, and season ticket member lanyard program management and execution.
- Implement and enhance processes that enable the Client Services team to capture and track client information in CRM, utilize reporting and analytics to strategically manage accounts and develop long term retention strategies with the support of Business Strategy & CRM teams.
- Create recommendations, strategies and incentives for annual season ticket member research that drive enhancements and changes to the Loyal Blue membership program and retention plans.
- Support the Mobile Support Manager & Fan Experience representative team in managing a select group of season ticket accounts and ensure frequent communication and information dissemination of all mobile app initiatives and client mobile needs between the Client Services & Fan Experience teams.
- Act as department leader in cross-functional responsibilities with marketing, digital, business strategy, ticket sales, ticket operations and legal teams to execute Client Services department goals and initiatives.
- Makes decisions guided by precedent and based on company policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, public relations, communications or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a management or leadership position in the areas of marketing, sales, ticketing/call center, fan relations or customer service required and within sports industry preferred.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience required.
- CRM and Archtics system experience preferred.
- Experience in strategic business planning required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other related computer skills required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong team synergy skills and ability to work collaboratively with others whom you have no direct authority over.
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.