Part-time | Contract$42 - $44 an hour5 days ago
- Electrical discharge machining
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Full Job Description
TITLE: Remote Wound Care Auditor
SCHEDULE: PT 15-20 hours
CREDENTIALS: AAPC or AHIMA Credentials
- Schedule: Flexible, some daytime hours required to interact with coder(s)
- Duration: 4 to 6 months; dependent on how quickly their new Wound Care coders ramp up to standards.
- Facility Size: 125 Beds, Short Term Acute Care, Level III Trauma Center, Breast Center, Maternity Center, 50 specialty clinics
- Case Mix: Pre-bill Audits on Wound Care and Hyperbaric charts. Provide coaching and/or education, as necessary.
- Productivity: TBD – Goal is to be at a 72 Hour TAT
- Systems Used: Wound Care Expert (EDM) & CPSI . The client will train. **ReviewMate reporting experience is a plus!
- Power Point presentation experience is a HUGE plus
- Experience with running a Go To Meeting/WebEx/Zoom platform are really nice to have
- Technical Info: Must have reliable, high-speed internet, must have dual monitors, prefer those with a dedicated workspace. Must be tech savvy.
- Soft Skills: Patient educator, strong written and verbal communication skills, client-facing, and coder-facing professionalism.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $42.00 - $44.00 per hour
- wound care and hyberbaric: 3 years (Required)
Hours per week: