This position is located in the Joplin, Missouri area (Baxter Springs, Kansas).
KMT Waterjet Systems is the leading global manufacturer of Ultra High Pressure pumps and components for waterjet systems.
KMT has the largest and most advanced global network of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) who design, engineer, and manufacture the best waterjet cutting system for many applications. Major serving industries include: Aerospace, Architecture/Construction, Automotive, Defense, Food, Glass, Manufacturing, and more.
The new Marketing Specialist position is a valuable member of the KMT Sales and Marketing group, collaborating with the sales director and marketing manager supporting a wide ranging variety of daily initiatives with the marketing team and OEM network.
- Cross-functional role in all aspects of the sales and marketing channels at KMT, including developing sales proposals, sales orders, inbound marketing calls, creating marketing campaigns, website development and increasing social media exposure.
- Responsible for all aspects of tradeshow administration: Securing booth locations, ordering labor, electrical/plumbing, coordinating transportation, staging all KMT equipment for transporting, setting up tradeshow booths and dismantle onsite for return shipping. Arranging hotel stay for KMT personnel.
- Develop fresh content on KMT websites adding new pages maximizing SEO with Titles/Descriptions/Links. Work with OEMs adding their products to KMT websites.
- Create yearly social media calendar and implement with themes; Daily postings. Monitor engagements to grow followers organically.
- Supervise outsource website developers and App specialists.
- Fulfill internal and external OEM (distributor) marketing requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising required. Combination of Degree and Experience may be considered.
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing, tradeshow administration, desktop publishing, website design, digital social media platform channels.
- Creating and editing video for multichannel distribution. Field video production experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient with software programs including Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Illustrator, Sony Vegas Editor, InDesign, Intuiface, App portal involvement including Apple Store and GooglePlay.
- Experience with CRM, Content Management systems, MS Office, Google PPC advertising, and social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, using Hootsuite project management tool.
- Desktop publishing experience in collateral materials, print advertising, design/launch of eNewsletters and drip marketing campaigns.
- Experience in tradeshow coordination: Setting up/dismantle tradeshow booths, working with labor, electrical, plumbing. Flexibility with travel required including evenings/weekends during tradeshow season.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)