PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deliver Parts.
- Be sure correct parts are delivered to the right place.
- Handle cash/charge transactions correctly.
- Handle core/part returns appropriately.
- Maintain a delivery log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made.
- Ensure the security of company assets, vehicles, merchandise, building/propertyand personnel.
- Provide pickup service for machine shop when instructed.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Provide timely deliveries.
- Know where to park and who to contact at customer’s location.
- Practice effective communication skills.
- Report any problems immediately to store management.
- Apologize to customer if there is a problem.
- Ask about any other needs and thankcustomer for using ORLO AUTO PARTS, INC. (OAPI)
- Maintain professional attitude, conduct, and appearance.
- Demonstrate a pleasant, helpful personality; smile!
- Adhere to OAPI company policies.
- Adhere to the code of conduct for the OAPI Professional.
- Follow OAPI appearance and dress standards.
- Take Initiative to assist others with store duties.
Maintain store delivery vehicle.
- Keep truck clean, inside and out.
- Inspect truck signage, decals, and NAPA “cap”, and report any repair or replacements needed.
- Ensure that the vehicle is properly licensed and that operating instructions, proof of insurance, and maintenance records are stored inside the vehicle.
- Properly document maintenance records, and report any vehicle requirements to management.
- Periodically check fluid levels, tire pressure, electrical devices, and mechanical components.
- Fill fuel tank at time that will not delay deliveries.
- Report vehicle requirements, accidents, and violations to management
- Assist in store cleanliness and maintenance.
- Keep parking area clean and picked up.
- Help maintain building and property.
- Assist with the checking-in of stock orders.
- Report all overages/shortages/damaged merchandise.
- Properly place, display and price merchandise.
- Answer phone on occasion, when appropriate.
Participate in training.
- Participate in additional training when available.
- Work to improve technical and product knowledge.
- Attend store meetings, seminars, and clinics when appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to perform the required duties of this job.
- Assist in training others when appropriate.
Perform all other tasks assigned by management.
- Take pride in yourself, the job and the company.
- Work with others as a team.
- Perform all other duties assigned by management
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60 pounds.
- Able to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment using moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Able to bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Able to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
Job Type: Part Time
9.25 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.25 /hour
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class D (Required)
- driver's license (Required)