Cohesity ( http://cohesity.com/ ) delivers the next-generation of hyper-converged storage for the enterprise. We are driving the next wave of data center transformation that spans both private and public cloud infrastructures. We consolidate all secondary data and associated management functions on ONE intelligent solution, including backups, files, objects, test/dev copies, and analytics.
Join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid adoption and hyper-growth.
- Forbes Names Cohesity to Annual Next Billion-Dollar Startups ( https://www.cohesity.com/press/forbes-names-cohesity-annual-next-billion-dollar-startups-2017-list/ )
- Cohesity recognized as 2017Top Workplace ( http://www.cohesity.com/press/cohesity-recognized-2017-top-workplace-bay-area-news-group/ )
- CEO/Founder Mohit AronInterview ( http://www.storagenewsletter.com/2017/05/exclusive-interview-with-mohit-aron-ceo-and-founder-cohesity/ )
- Cohesity Among 50 of the World's Most In-Demand Startups ( https://www.cohesity.com/blog/linkedin-named-cohesity-one-50-demand-startups-u-s/ )
- 2018 LinkedIn Top Startups List ( https://www.cohesity.com/press/cohesity-recognized-2018-linkedin-top-startups-list/ )
- Founded by Mohit Aron- the original designer of the Google file system, and subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system
Cohesity has multiple openings for Solutions Engineers for all levels, spanning across Data Protection, File & Object Services, Virtualized Data Centers, Ecosystem Integrations and Cloud environments.
( http://cohesity.com/ )
Solutions Engineers to lead any one of the following areas
- Server Virtualization (Hypervisors like VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix Acropolis, RedHat Enterprise Virtualization, etc)
- Scale-out File Services (NFS & SMB)
- Automation and Ecosystem Integrations (Like vRA/vRO, Chef, Puppet & Terraform etc)
- Cloud SaaS/PaaS (Like AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cloud Object Storage (S3, Glacier, ) Blob, Google
- SaaS and Container Dataprotection (Like O365, Salesforce, Docker & Kubernetes)
- NoSQL Database (Like Cassandra, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc)
- Microsoft Technologies (Like SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory & Sharepoint)
- NAS Backup and Storage Integrations (Like NetApp, EMC Isilon, Pure Storage, Nimble Storage, etc)
Skills & Experience:
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for the assigned product area and assist pre-sales technical teams including the creation and execution of pre-sales and post-sales technical content/training
- Plan and develop technical collateral to highlight best practices resulting from solution, benchmark and performance testing. Like Reference architectures White papers, solution guides, integration guides, and Deployment guides. For that ensuring customers and partner success.
- Assemble, test, validate and document reference architectures and 3rd party integration designs(vSAN, SAP, etc.)
- Deliver content in many forms including live presentation, technical reports, presentation slides, podcasts, live and recorded videos, web animations, blogs, and other social media forms.
- Enable technical pre-sales & post-sales teams with configuration best-practices and operations guides.
- Drive cross-functional projects that deliver deeply technical content with input or contribution from technical sales teams, development engineering, QA, product management and product marketing
- Drive and maintain technical relationships with the channel, business and alliance partners
- Develop and run performance tests and benchmarks for Cohesity products and solutions. Compare to conventional industry approaches to identify and highlight Cohesity advantages.
- Drive new product releases and technology partnerships with timely and powerful solution content.
- Provide feedback and information back to engineering to improve product features, capabilities and performance.
- Be the first customer to Cohesity products and features to ensure that the technical collateral you produce provides the very best user experience
- Write user-friendly technical collateral that effectively and wholistically communicates complex information clearly and concisely, and without jargon.
- Hustle and Work with Product Manager, Developers, Test Engineers, and Architects, to understand product features and use cases to train and enable the Cohesity field and partner teams effectively.
- Collaborate to juggle many hats at the same time while maintaining composure
- Plan, Author, and technical test content for end users and Coordinate closely with the other members
- Manage the complete life cycle of production, publication, and life cycle of technical information.
Traits that we are looking for:
- 5 +years experience in solution engineering or technical marketing or equivalent data center solution design and implementation
- 5+ years of subject matter expertise in any of the above domain areas that we are hiring for (see above)
- Knowledge and experience in Data Protection or Backup/Recovery and Cloud
- Knowledge and experience with storage technologies like NAS & SAN is helpful
- Ability to present at live venues to technical audiences of large and small groups
- Excellent communication skills. Can write compelling content, develop impactful presentations, and deliver this content in front of customer audiences.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup business and be resourceful, creative, efficient and flexible work style.
- The proven ability to work both engineering and technical sales teams to seamlessly deliver compelling solutions and training for our sales teams and customers.
- Exceptional Tech Marketer: You've done it all—business to business and consumer, and have the portfolio to prove it. Your technical contents are squeaky clean, compelling, and conversational. You relentlessly cut through the clutter to get to the core message.
- Top-notch Presenter: You're nitpicky about styles and instantly know how to make a lousy slide deck a draft better.
- Audience-obsessed: You're laser-focused on your audience(customers, sales team, partners ) and their needs and interests.
- Creative: You can make even the most boring, and technical concepts are compelling and understandable.
- Fact-based and data-driven: You persuade with facts, not fluff. And always challenge your assumptions and choices using surveys, A/B tests, and other tools.
- Visual Thinker: Pictorially present and explain complex and deep technical solutions in simple easily understandable methods by using schematics and block diagrams to animations and gifs.
- Maniacal Obsession: Would love to chat about syntax and the finer points of technology distinction over coffee.
- Always a Student: Learn and try out new things and how it can improve you professionally and thereby Cohesity as well with your expertise.
- Versatility: Quickly adapts to changing requirements while communicating impacts and negotiating the next steps. Helps to implement change in support of the team and organizational goals