Position: Office Administrator
Reports to: YII CEO or Designee
Job Summary : Provides Office Management too YII Headquarter to ensure office is kept and maintained and efficient within YII systems, policies and procedures.
Qualifications/Educational Requirements :
- High School Education, college preferred
- Business office management and supervisory experience preferred.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Payroll Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Speak, read, write and comprehend English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Responsibilities/essential functions : The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Open office daily and on time.
- Maintain office cleaning and organization daily.
- Direct Mail to correct designee
- Maintain/Forward YII bills in filing system, and reporting to Designee when bills are due
- Maintain YII calendar as directed by Supervisor
- Answer and direct callers by taking messages, answering questions and or directing the caller to the correct information they are seeking, Review Voicemails and follow up as necessary
- Assist direct Supervisor with daily duties as needed.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office functions to create Report, PowerPoints, Calendars, Flyers as requested by Supervisor
- Utilizes copy, fax and scan machine to fulfill request as needed by supervisor, and regular office duties.
- Plan, direct and control the payroll functions such as entering payroll into payroll or agency spreadsheets.
- Ensure payroll is correct prior to printing out stubs, paychecks and reports.
- Direct administrative services and operations for the agency including: billing, purchasing, communications systems, space utilization, and clerical support and mail services. *
- Orientation of all new contractors, employees in Warren County.
- Provided ongoing supervision, training and feedback to each Residential Manager and members of leadership, treatment teams, and all subordinate frontline employees on a regular basis.
- Ensure all staff are trained and required documents are in Staff file prior to them providing support services.
- Ensure all staff stay in compliance with required documents, and trainings on an annual or expiration notice.
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing and hiring duties. Recruiting should take place on online forums, seeking out or attending Job Fairs on YII behalf, and using other means of recruiting efforts on a weekly basis.
- Keep a running list of all cash receipts and ensure Supervisor receives the report at the beginning of the new fiscal year for tax purposes.
- Monitor Transportation Documents to ensure Mileage stays within a certain range, and will report to Supervisor any discrepancies within the paperwork,
- Monitor timesheets to ensure total time is correct and will fix in a different color ink (red) any errors.
- Monitor systems, identify problem areas and develop and implement action plans.
- Create and maintain New and Filing Completed Documentation, Documentation Books, Transportation Books, Orientation Folders, New Client Files, New Client Folders. Training Books, Training Test
- Ensure Staff, Independent Providers, Test Takers take and complete test, Testers must have a 95% to pass any wrong questions must be discussed in full to ensure Testers correct test.
- Control, monitor and order office and medical supplies or report to Director what is needed.
- Ensure all documentation turned in by DSP and TD is correct and completed, will contact correct staff for any necessary corrections immediately, giving staff (7) days to fix errors.
- Conduct Exit Interviews with staff upon termination or job ending of all entry level positions or as directed by Supervisor
- Prepare/conduct inventory control reports advise when we are in need of Office Supplies, equipment and equipment failure.
- Demonstrate a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks.
- Performs job in compliance with agency policies and procedures as well as community and professional standards. *
- Communicates necessary information to Supervisor and management team to ensure coordination of services and activities.
- Coordinate Events, Activities for our Agency Local and Statewide such as Company Picnics, Individuals and Group Outings through the use of Monthly Event Calendars.
- Run errands as needed on behalf of the Agency
- Maintain Receipts for agency expenses
- Update and maintain Open Case board on a weekly basis
- Maintain Transportation, Staff Roster as needed
- Promoted and ensured that each employee maintains highest standards of confidentiality, consent, ethical standards, and provides premium quality of care for all clients.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to perform to the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, to enable the employee to communicate effectively;
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodation, to enable the employee to review a wide variety of materials in electronic or hard copy form;
- Sufficient manual dexterity, with or without reasonable accommodation, to enable the employee to operate a personal computer, telephone, and other related equipment;
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodation, to enable the employee to safely lift, move, or maneuver whatever may be necessary to successfully perform the duties of their position;
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodation, to enable the employee to efficiently function in a general office environment; and
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodation, to enable the employee to efficiently function in a general office environment, with frequent travel to a variety of field sites.
Environmental Elements Contactor works in an office environment with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances. Contractor may interact with upset staff and/or public and private representatives in interpreting and enforcing departmental policies and procedures. The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job, or assigned by supervisory personnel. This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12 to 13/ hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- Office Management: 1 year (Preferred)