Are you searching for a position where you can use your program analysis skills to make a difference? A program requires a significant investment of limited resources across multiple projects. With that level of complexity, you need a skilled program analyst examining how those resources are used and keeping the program on the path to success. That’s why we need you, a program analyst who can ensure success through careful analysis and effective communication.
We have an opportunity for a senior program analyst to join our team to provide support to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Program Manager for Aviation or Ship integration and Foreign Military Sales (FMS). You’ll assist with the integration of NAVAIR provided systems installed on Air Capable Ships by acting as a liaison between the Air-Ship Integration Office (AIR 1.2) and Naval Sea Systems Command Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Program Office and the various NAVAIR program Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs) and In-Service Engineering Agents (ISEAs). The real power of program analysis comes from communication, so you’ll make experience-based recommendations for improvement to program leadership. We focus on growing as a team, so you’ll share your expertise with other analysts through leadership and mentoring. This is a chance to directly improve USN Aviation Ship Integration efforts by developing program strategy and eliminating risks across projects.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, logistics, or supply management with at least 3 of those years of experience in aircraft and aircraft support equipment maintenance
- Experience with working autonomously to make management and leadership choices in proscribed decision-making boundaries
- Experience with managing programs providing products and services to DoD, Navy and Marie Corps, NAVAIR, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally for periods of up to 3 weeks at a time or 25% of the time
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Naval Aviation Foreign Military Sales preferred
- Experience in flight or maintenance with the Sikorsky type aircraft or MH-60 Type Model Series (TMS) Seahawk Multi-Mission helicopter preferred
- Experience with aircraft capable ships, including Aircraft Carriers, LHD, LHA USS Freedom (LCS-1) Littoral Combat Ship (LCS), or Frigate Warships
- Experience as a Senior Aircraft Aircrewman or Naval Aviator
- Knowledge of NAVAIR systems and processes preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
a large business consulting community
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You’ll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.