About Outward, Inc.
At Outward Inc. our vision is to ‘lower the friction’ with regards to all aspects of the customer journey for our parent company and our retail customers. We do this by offering new technology solutions that enable new experiences and top-notch visualizations of their products. We are continuously pushing the boundaries of how 3D and AR/ VR technologies will drive the next generation shopping experience. Through our portfolio of premium lifestyle brands – our mission is to deepen consumer connections with the products that matter and deliver an innovative experience. Outward, Inc. is based in San Jose, CA and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Williams Sonoma, Inc. (www.outwardinc.com)
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and hands-on Software QA and Test Automation Lead to help us maintain quality standards and attain new heights in terms of scalability, efficiency and performance as we continue to grow our business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in internal review of software components and systems.
- Conduct test planning and test execution across multiple projects / products.
- Design and build automated software test frameworks for our applications
- Define, architect and guide automation testing processes
- Assist in software requirements analysis, design, development and testing of software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Introduce and drive adoption of the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, tools and metrics throughout the software development life cycle to support the enable timely releases of high quality software and applications.
- Execute functional and regression tests -- both manual and automated
- Design and run benchmark performance and load time tests
- Reliably reproduce and document defects reported by users
- 3+ years overall experience in Software QE / QA
- 3+ years experience in Automation Testing for Web and Mobile applications
- Extensive experience in Selenium(WebDriver), Apache JMeter
- Experience with writing performance / load testing automation is a plus
- Experience in testing relational and no-sql databases.
- Experience with git, hg and jenkins
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter able to work without much oversight
- Passionate about quality and testing
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related
- Domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail preferred
- Basic bash commands, bash scripting, regular expressions
- Experience with test runners, load testing tools
- Familiar with AWS S3, AWS EC2 and Elastic Beanstalk webservices
- Experience managing and developing people
- Competitive salary, Paid Time Off, Sick Days
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Catered Lunches 2 times a week and a kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Flexible Hours
- Extremely friendly and fun staff and management
Job Type: Full-time
- Software QE/QA: 3 years (Required)