INDUSTRY: Federal- DOS
ROLE: Document Reviewer
LOCATION: Austin, TX 78729
DURATION: 12 months + Budgeted extension(s)
No Security Clearance Required.
ABOUT PROJECT: Document Review position to assist DOS in privilege and PII reviews in Relativity.
EDUCATION: LAW DEGREE REQUIRED
Ability to analyze documents to extract appropriate level of information.
Knowledge of Privacy Act, Attorney Client Privilege and Attorney Work Product Doctrine.
Typing skills and familiarity with office automation programs, especially data entry.
Ability to pay attention to detail.
Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions explicitly and consistently.
Relativity or similar electronic document review database experience including reviewing documents for litigation and/or information governance purposes and creating privilege logs.
Detail-oriented, fast-paced with ability to quickly determine and extract pertinent information from high volume of documents.
Experience using Relativity, and reviewing for Attorney Client and Attorney Work Product Privileges preferred.
Review and redact documents for PII, business confidential, and privileged information.
Assess and apply Attorney Client and Attorney Work Product Privilege to documents and draft descriptive entries for privilege log.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Privilege Information Document Review: 1 year (Required)
- Relativity or similar electronic document review database: 1 year (Required)
- extracting pertinent info. from high volume of documents: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative