Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Do you want to control your income?
Are you ready to manage a team?
If you want a great career opportunity with six-figure income potential, working for an industry leader, read on.
Purpose: The purpose of this position is to assist the Canvassing Program Manager to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness through the local canvassing program.
- Assists in the management of canvassing team with a hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Assists in recruiting, and training of canvass team.
- Instructs, demonstrates, observes and coaches team to generate leads using approved company methodology.
- Monitors team members daily to ensure they are following scripts and guidelines.
- Sets the pace for the canvassing team’s efforts and is the living example of their conduct and behavior.
- Assists in coordinating canvass logistics with mapping and tracking, permit logistics, script and promotional maintenance, organizing field lead sheets, verifying / validating leads gathered during each shift.
- Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person on neighborhoods and cities where Renewal by Andersen’s products and services can be demonstrated with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
- Coordinates w/ Corporate Marketing to assist with local implementation and tracking of other corporate marketing initiatives.
- Continually advance your product knowledge and that of other employees
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- Become liaison with corporate office and use contacts to promote the business and align with brand values
- Executes projects based on business need as assigned
Qualifications Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record to drive the team in company vehicle
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Requires weekend work
- Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of marketing program and marketing team
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)