The Manager of Business Consulting will be responsible for working with our team of business finance & accounting consultants, providing guidance on project deliverables, and ensuring on-time and on-budget project delivery.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Manage Consultant teams in the design, development, and delivery of client deliverables.
- Responsible for regular individual direct report meetings, providing feedback, advice, and coaching.
- Responsible for regular direct report annual reviews.
- Support process improvements and projects
- Ensures successful delivery of technical projects, particularly through scheduling and monitoring planned and reactive work activities.
- Provide direction, advice, and leadership to clients and business consultants.
- Share subject matter expertise with other team members to deliver world class solutions to our clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction by effectively representing both the client’s and DRI’s best interests.
- Create project plans and manage multi-phase projects while ensuring all deadlines are met for all deliverables.
- Efficiently, effectively, and appropriately establish and manage client expectations through verbal and written communication.
- Lead consultant briefings, external meetings, and calls to track project progress and set the team up for success.
- Partner with the Sales team to create proposals and present solutions to clients.
- Keep current with new techniques, innovations, best practices, and industry trends.
- Embrace and exhibit behaviors that are consistent with DRI’s Values and Beliefs.
- Billable utilization expectation 20%
- Actively work as a consultant, engagement manager or Project manager on assigned projects
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven track record of successful ERP software/Supply Chain Management, Accounting & Finance implementation projects in the SMB market.
- Effective verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills.
- 5-7 years of consulting and project management experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing consulting teams.
- Ability to plan, effectively prioritize, and multi-task to ensure deadlines are met.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to perform well under pressure.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrates a high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel regionally and nationally – estimated travel 20%.
- Knowledge of Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) or related ERP systems.
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP or CAPM).
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.