Stock Crew Manager Trainee
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO ALL D7 STORES WHICH INCLUDE:
MANCHESTER, DERRY, RAYMOND, HOOKSETT, LONDONDERRY, HAMPSTEAD, BEDFORD, GOFFSTOWN, HAMPTON, EXETER, AND CONCORD
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Manage all duties and responsibilities of the Third Shift Center Store Associates and effectively manage the Third Shift Center Store operations to meet financial and sales goals. Build associate and customer relations and promote a strong culture in support of Hannaford Strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for supporting management of all aspects of Center Store operations as delegated by the Center Store Manager.
- Manage performance through planning, coaching, appraisals, and disciplinary efforts.
- Foster a sales-driven, consumer focused culture through relationship building and promoting an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness.
- Maintain effective work schedules to meet production and customer service standards as well as associates’ personal needs.
- Role model and provide recognition of our key behaviors
- Assist in training and developing associates to meet the department needs.
- Ensure that department conditions involving department appearance, quality, variety, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level.
- Understand and use company tools such as; financial reports, scheduling, productivity, ordering, and business information systems.
- Maintain accurate records of production, shrink, sales, and inventory.
- Communicate department and company policies to associates.
- Cut, mark and stock cases, as required.
- Perform various department functions as they arise.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Treat all store information as strictly confidential.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
A high school graduate or equivalent preferred. Strong understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques preferred. Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills. Must have effective interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to lead and manage a team. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements, including successful completion of the forklift and power jack training. Strong problem solving skills. Must meet minimum age requirements.
Ability and availability to work overnight or early morning shifts as applicable.
- Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Meet established volume/activity standards.
- Stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
- Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems required to perform the job functions.