As an Accounts Receivable Associate you will partner with the Director of Billing and the Senior Accounting Clerk in order to:
- Work with the Centralized Accounts Receivable team to identify incoming ACH payments and apply them appropriately to outstanding invoices.
- Work with the Centralized Accounts Receivable team to identify credit balances required to be applied appropriately to outstanding invoices.
- Ensure customer payments have been applied appropriately across multiple business units by the Centralized Accounts Receivable team.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies via strong interaction with clients and peers as well as system knowledge.
- Work with FOS peers to make adjustments to accounts as needed for invoices to multiple clients across a variety of product lines while adhering to contract and company revenue recognition policies
- Manage and maintain multiple client account reconciliations among a multiple business units and systems.
- Manage collection efforts on behalf of the division to ensure a reasonable AR aging balance.
- Communicate and work closely with various functional departments and peers within FOS with adherence to Division, Group and Corporate guidance and timelines.
- Prepare periodic ad hoc project and reporting support for internal and external customers.
Experience working with receivables
Working with clients on credit balances(collections)
Experience working with AR aging reports.