Bender Terrace is currently searching for CNA's who are seeking a full time 12 hour shift position.
We currently have positions open for 6AM-6PM and 6PM-6AM.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide patient/resident care as required under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient/resident care. Communication and interactions with patients, residents, families and other health team members is an essential component of this position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs initial and ongoing data collection on all patients/residents under the direction of the Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Implements plan of care developed by the Registered Nurse based on patient/resident physical, psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs.
- Provides direct patient/resident care and reports condition and changes to RN or LPN.
- Documents results of patient/resident care within established policies, procedures and scope of practice.
- Complies with all ministry policies and procedures.
- Other duties: Completes all other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $13.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- skilled nursing/long term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- cna: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place