- General administrative support: file, organize, mail outgoing orders, maintain inventory, order and stock general office/art supplies - Handling donor and customer interactions, follow up, and thanking process
- Providing customer support for local and international orders and grant recipients - Supporting event coordination for development events hosted by community partners - Assisting in volunteer management and coordination -
- Writing blogs, website content, and helping coordinate the monthly e-newsletter: including generating content, designing layout, managing subscribers
Proficiency using Microsoft Office -
- Experience in various database programs.
- Listening and Understanding: An effective and articulate communicator.
- Flexibility: Open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information; gathers information and involves others as appropriate.
- Time Management: Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; concentrates his or her efforts on the most important priorities; adeptly handles several tasks at once.
May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.