Cerveceria Colorado is seeking CO Sales Representative to join the Squad
Cerveceria Colorado believes beer is inclusive, collaborative, and celebratory. We seek to honor the traditions, cuisine and culture of Mexico by utilizing traditional Mexican ingredients, flavors, and processes to create innovative styles of beer. Our beer is brewed to be shared with family and neighbors, and to create bridges, not walls, in our communities.
Cerveceria Colorado is a local brewery in the heart of Denver and is sister brewery to Denver Beer Company. We are growing and looking for a new team member. The ideal candidate will be smart, fun, and ambitious. Passion for beer is a must. We love making new friends and hanging with old ones!
This position will report to our Sales Director that manages Denver Beer Co and Cerveceria Colorado and will work closelywith our Wholesale partners to grow Cerveceria brands throughout Colorado.
We are optimistic about the future and need a team member that feels the same way. We are seeking a person with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that will run this territory like their own small business. Compensation for this position will be based on performance and growth achieved in market areas.
Functions of the role include but not limited to:
- Cold calling on bars, restaurants and liquor stores to gain new placements of Cerveceria Colorado products
- Identifying opportunities to grow Cerveceria Colorado volume in existing accounts
- Executing liquor store in-store promotions, bar/restaurant promotions and beer festivals/dinners on many weekends throughout year. Work schedule is flexible but weekend/night hours are required
- Working closely with distributor reps to grow mutual business
- Open up new bar, restaurant and liquor store accounts
- Foster relationships with key contacts at each account
- Setup, pour beer, and represent Cerveceria Colorado at area beer festivals, tastings and beer dinners
- Meet sales objectives in a competitive environment.
- Assist in developing and be responsible for implementing an Annual Business Plan through the wholesaler network in personal territory.
- Work closely with our wholesale partners as a value added resource for CC brands
- Maintain Cerveceria Colorado On and Off Premise standards within the entire accountuniverse
- Complete necessary and required reports with timeliness and accuracy
- Implement all Sales and Marketing programs with Wholesalers and Retailers
- Perform 1 On-Premise Promotion per week
- Perform 1 Off-Premise Promotion / Tasting per week
- Work with Wholesaler Sales force 1-2 times per week
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities areconducted with local, state and federal laws
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a positive attitude towards the craft beer business
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience in the Beer Beverage Industry and experience of Distributor trade
- Excellent interpersonal and Leadership skills including verbal and written communication to ensure clear and
concise communication with management, co-workers and vendors/distributors
- Ability to complete tasks with limited direction and supervision
- Ability to speak in front of large groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively in a collaborative Team environment
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to travel as required
- Prefer applicants residing in Denver area
- Valid Driver’s license and Clean Driving Record
- Fluent in Spanish & English
We offer a competitive wage, health insurance, and 401K for this full time position. You are going to be representing our brand and we want you to embody all of the fun things we stand for. We will not consider any applicant who sends a resume with an application. Qualified candidates please submit the following:
- Tell us why this position if a fit for you, and why you are a fit for us.
- What is your biggest strength and why is that an asset to our growing company?
- What would you like to learn most in the next 3-5 years?
- Tell us about your greatest sales success story.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)