The Smoothie King in Pearland at Shadow Creek and 288 is seeking a store manager.
The Store Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing all day-to-day operations
- Leadership and development of a team
- Ensuring superior guest service
- Maximizing sales performance
- Helping to create a fun and welcoming atmosphere for team and guests
- Maintaining a high level of sanitation
If you are interested in working in a fun and energetic environment while helping others become more health conscious, Smoothie King is the place for you!
Smoothie King is the nation's oldest retailer of nutritional smoothies, vitamins, and nutritional supplements.
Must have some management experience preferably in food service.
- Management experience in quick serve restaurant or retail preferred.
- Expected to stand approximately 8 hours per day, lift products of < 55lbs in weight, stoop and bend.
- Microsoft Office knowledge required.
- Knowledgeable of general POS functionality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Managers Health Service Certification.
- Employee must be able to tolerate exposure to food allergens.
Background check required upon employment.
We are looking for applicants that want to grow with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Store Management: 2 years (Required)