The role is 5 days onsite first 6-8 Weeks for training and then will move to a hybrid model which will be around 3 days onsite.
Shift Timing : (8 AM to 5 PM)
Possibility to convert FTE.
NOTES FROM HM
- Focused on coordinating timelines and drafting documents related to the client’s renewal process
- Working closing with our internal client team’s in order to provide superior customer service and consistent deliverables
- High School Diploma required; Degree preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency: Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook - knowledge of Excel formulas, pivot tables, edit or create PowerPoint slides and Outlook mail/calendar communication.
- Exceptional organizational skills: work on multiple accounts and at different stage in the renewal process, so being organized is important to your success in this role
- Strong communication skills: collaborate with client teams who are remote, so the ability to communicate effectively is key
- Drives timely and accurate production/processing of complex documents/information (includes report preparation).
- Maintains a solid understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislation (customer awareness) and strengthen new and established relationships
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and serves as point of contact regarding any potential problems.
- Adheres to Company policies and performance standards and recommend improvements.
- Contributes to the achievement of Operations team Service Level Agreements (SLA) , Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and business objectives
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78746: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- insurance-related legislation and regulations: 3 years (Required)
- insurance operations: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person