Arbor Terrace Senior Living offers quality assisted living and dementia care in Lanham, Maryland. We honor individuality and celebrate each person’s unique life through deep connections with our residents and families. We create delightful surprises and meaningful moments within a safe and caring community.
The Memory Care Director is a seasoned professional with experience and a passion for caring for residents with dementia. As the leader of the Memory Care Neighborhood, they supervise the clinical care provided to residents by Care Partners, Med Techs and Nurses, as well as make sure that the look, feel and daily flow of the Neighborhood meets high standards for Memory Care. The ideal candidate will use leadership, critical thinking, and analytical skills to ensure:
- Delivery of competent and compassionate care to all residents
- Excellent clinical outcomes evidenced by quality assurance data, resident retention and customer satisfaction
- Excellent employee retention
- Alignment with standards for Programming, Dining and the Environment
Strong communication skills along with the ability to provide training and coaching on the latest approaches in care for the residents is required. An unwavering focus on customer service and resident and family relations is also critical in this role.
- Valid nursing license in the state of Maryland
- Experience caring for seniors with dementia
- Experience working in an assisted living/personal care setting strongly preferred
The Arbor Company, based in Atlanta, GA, manages more than 30 senior living communities in ten states with more in the pipeline. In business for over 30 years, we have established a national reputation as a leader in senior care—independent living, assisted living and memory care. We are a fast-paced and growing company that thrives on a culture of deep mutual respect and accountability. The tenure of our executive team, including community-based leaders, is exceptional. We are dedicated to the seniors we serve, their families and to each other. Our culture is unparalleled and a terrific fit for self-motivated, creative and dedicated leaders with a passion for senior care.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- dementia care: 2 years (Required)