Pirrello Digital Imaging is a full-service creative studio specializing in Photography and Video production. The photo producer is responsible for on-site project planning and leadership while still maintaining Pirrello Digital Imaging policies and procedures.
- Develop solid working relationship and function as a trusted advisor and point of contact for the client.
- Create production schedules for each project, including establishing final deliverable deadlines and coordinating all review/approval meetings with key stakeholders.
- Anticipate and solve problems in a calm and methodical manner.
- Act as conduit between client and creative team and provide information and feedback regarding needs and expectations.
- Communicate budget modifications and risks to client on a proactive basis.
- Oversee production by working with project personnel (i.e. Photographers, stylist, retouchers) to realize the client’s goals.
- Track and manage product samples for photography.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of production management experience.
- Broad knowledge of Print and Web advertising as it pertains to photography.
- A basic knowledge of creative programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Working knowledge of multiple digital asset types and formats (graphics, photography, document files)
- Excellent client-facing skills including written and verbal communication.
- Experience in a photography studio or retail advertising, marketing, or creative environment would be an advantage.
- Project management experience within a creative agency, photography studio or production companies.
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting, merchandise management systems and databases.
Job Type: Full-time