POSITION: Front Office & HR Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTS TO: Practice Manager/Owner
Responsible for overview and supervision of patient in-flow and out-flow, patient education and collection of fees. Also responsible for supervision and management of front office systems (daily financial balancing, inventory control and scheduling).
The Human Resources component of the position will involve team development, time clock reporting, oversight of PTO program and staff accountability (within the scope of administrative functions).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
2. Two years’ experience in supervision of front office operations in a medical aesthetic or similarly based practice.
3. Human Resources certification preferred.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Exceptional articulate communication skills.
2. Good problem solving skills.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and EMR Systems (Nextech).
4. Able to work well in a supervisory capacity.
5. Possesses a wide-ranging fund of knowledge applicable to financial and clinical functions.
6. Demonstrable skills in motivating and training professional staff.
1. Patient-Provider Scheduling
2. Telephone and Greeting
3. Chart Administration
4. Billing and Financial
5. Clinical Support
6. Inventory Control
Seeking employee for the following days:
Wednesday 8:30-5:30 (non-Saturday weeks)
Saturday 8:30-3:30 ( 2 per month)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $44,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year