The professor will teach the assigned graduate courses for our Master of Science in International Business Administration and accurately track all student’s questions, assignments, and grades. The professor will follow MIU Educational Model for Hybrid education.
We fully support our faculty's career and give them academic freedom. The curriculum is delivered in a flexible manner to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes compatible with employment.
MIU currently is looking for professors able to teach on our Campus with knowledge and expertise in the areas in teaching courses on new business technologies
- A doctoral/terminal degree earned at an appropriately accredited institution in the subject field of the discipline and demonstrate familiarity with practical applications of the field.
- Discipline: business technologies
- Experience teaching online, on-campus, or in hybrid format.
- Bilingual is a plus: Spanish.
- Doctoral degree in Business with Finance academic credits.
a. Assist and conduct classes on a weekly basis on campus.
b. Review and update syllabus and all materials related to the assigned course.
c. Active management of student’s forum and request through the LMS.
d. Assess and guide students on all the completion of their evaluated assignments and tests.
e. Elaborate y submit on a timely basis the Grading Report
f. Participate as a Jury member for Capstone dissertations at the end of the semester.
g. Participate and engage with all Faculty training, activities, and meetings.
Job Type: Part-time
- Do you have a problem working on campus or Hybrid ?
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote