Family Dollar wants you to join our team of, energetic, and hard-working associates and leaders! We are seeking Full-Time Store Managers for full time opportunities in a fast paced work environment!
Family Dollar Store Managers provide leadership, sales management and customer service in all aspect of managing a Family Dollar store. They are responsible for building strong teams to support the communities we serve.
THE VALUE YOU ADD:
Drive results of business operations
Leading/Development of Store Associates
Leading Great Customer Service
Close Community Partnership
Bring relevant solution to the business
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Thriving Culture based on Teamwork
National Fortune 200 Company
Career Advancement Opportunities
Training and Development
Define your earning potential in our pay for performance environment
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Skills & Competencies:
Results Driven, Communication Skills, Relationship Management.
High school graduation or equivalent experience preferred.
Retail Management experience preferred.
Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Our teams are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment for our Associates and customers. We continue to enhance and modify our protocols, as appropriate. This includes:
- Plexiglass guards at cash registers
- Associates conduct home health screenings two hour prior to their shift
- Managers conduct in-store health screenings of each associate prior to shift
- Cleaning protocols that include hand sanitizer and supplies to clean throughout the day
- Social Distancing by maintaining at least six feet between yourself and shoppers
- Face masks and gloves for Associates to wear during their shifts