Are you seeking a rewarding career that will challenge you and offer unlimited professional and financial growth potential? What about an energetic work environment that emphasizes personal development? If yes, this is the opportunity for you. We are seeking motivated, self-starters to join our team.
Resource Options, Inc. (ROI) is a staffing firm specializing in the Design, Construction and Environmental Industries. Headquartered in Needham, MA, our services expand throughout the northeast with branch offices in, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New Jersey and New York. We emphasize a quality work-life balance, while encouraging hard work, ingenuity and creativity. If you’re looking to join a rewarding industry and advance your career, ROI is the place for you.
ROI partners with exceptional companies throughout the Northeast; introducing them to the most qualified candidates in the industry, and eliminating the time and cost associated with hiring. By diligently managing our clients' staffing needs, we allow them to better focus on their core business, technical priorities, and profitability. The ideal candidate for this position will have an entrepreneurial mindset and strong communication skills. You will have the opportunity to manage the entire recruitment process from start to finish, while working directly with both our clients and our candidates.
To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
To succeed at ROI you will need:
- Source and identify top talent that represent the specific job requirements
- Identify and recruit passive candidates by utilizing our customized applicant tracking system, cold-calling techniques, internet research, and networking
- Manage the lead-based recruitment process that centers around changing priorities and client needs
- Phone screen and interview candidates to evaluate their skill set, and understand their job preferences and career objectives
- Conduct reference checks to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve specific client needs
- Sense of urgency and initiative
- Excellent people skills with an uncanny ability to build trust and connection in a competitive marketplace
- The ability to retain a pool of qualified candidates
- Ability to work within a closely integrated team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A competitive, enthusiastic, and outgoing, demeanor
Competitive Base Salary + Commission, 80% Employer Paid Health and Dental Insurance, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Long/Short Term Disability, Fitness Club Membership Reimbursement, Mobile Phone Reimbursement, Generous PTO Package and 8 paid holidays.
Email a FriendApply to this job