Have you been looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a pharmaceutical company that is helping change lives? Are you interested in working for a company that has a global presence? This is the opportunity for you! My client is a specialty pharmaceutical business in the Cleveland, OH area, looking for a QA Manager. This role will be structured as a 6 month contract-to-hire, paying $40 to $50 an hour & up to $105k post conversion based on experience.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the QA Manager will include, but no be limited to:
- Ensure manufacturing and laboratory operations are performed in accordance with cGMPs under ICH Q7 and 21 CFR210/21.
- Provide Quality oversight and support for the manufacture/characterization of clinical, non-clinical and commercial products.
- Holds accountability for establishing and driving Quality initiatives and maintain quality infrastructures where needed on CMC related projects.
- Oversee facility audits of internal systems and processes
The most ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical discipline and 7-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP with respect for FDA and EMA regulations and guidelines
- 5 + years of Experience with API, Drug Development, or Small Molecules preferred
- Experience auditing on the manufacturing floor is preferred
This position offers an exciting opportunity lead a small team and to be a part of a company that works with exciting specialty brands.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient: 5 years (Required)
- Pharmaceutical Industry: 7 years (Required)
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift