You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Shared Services: Organizational support departments for all Lovelace facilities including Coding, Finance, Health Information Management, Revenue Cycle, Marketing, and the Resource Team. We are dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations in every way.
Lovelace Shared Services is hiring a Materials Coordinator.
- Coordinates and assists with the daily support operations to include inventory management and control.
- Follows procedures for accurate receiving and delivering of shipments. Reconciles paperwork and issues to completion.
- Assist with administrative and mail duties.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Desired: Some post secondary education.
- One (1) year of related warehouse, inventory or customer service experience
- Computer Literacy, to include MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to review information and take action, good communication and problem solving skills.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Named one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker's Hospital Review
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by Albuquerque Business First
- Named Top Workplace by Albuquerque Journal, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Named to Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places to Work five times since 2008