Leidos has a career opportunity for a Senior IT Engineering Asset Management Architect to support the global operations of Leidos IT Services (ITS) organization. This position can be supported from one of the following locations: Gaithersburg - MD, Orlando - FL, or Reston - VA.
You will be part of a diverse, cross-functional team and be responsible for enabling Leidos to meet organizational objects with regard to devices and components used both in the operations of the internal IT systems as well as non-ITS managed devices used within the global enterprise environment. This includes coordination with other associated disciplines such as operational and financial asset management teams, cybersecurity vulnerability management teams, network and endpoint engineering teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for the methodologies, planning, designing, processing, implementation, roadmaps and oversight of solutions and services to identify, track and manage physical and logical IT assets within the Leidos enterprise environment.
This multidisciplinary role encompasses all aspects of the IT asset management service to effectively and efficiently understand and manage, to the degree required, the inventory of IT assets that comprise the Leidos enterprise environment.
You will act as the service manager for Enterprise Asset Management and will be responsible for coordinating related activities across various functional teams to include Enterprise Applications, Engineering, Security and Operations. This will also include oversight of the interface with Change Management, Release Management and Financial systems and related processes.
Related activities include, but not limited to:
- Provide input in the development of related IT policies related to the use and management of assets within the Leidos enterprise technical environment
- Create IT asset management services and procedures to ensure IT governance, compliance and business performance objectives
- Define and establish asset management frameworks, service models and portfolios that address physical, operational and financial aspects of IT asset management to meet regulatory and policy mandates
- Develop IT asset management related metrics and reporting
- Communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders to collect requirements, propagate solutions and educate service consumers
- Coordinate with asset/CMDB stakeholders to exploit asset lifecycle information, including effect on availability/BSM monitoring and change processes.
- Engineer / oversee implementation of discovery into the environment.
- Identify stakeholders, service participants, and deliver a requirements driven approach at an enterprise level.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 17 years of systems engineering related experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Prior experience must include minimum 5 years of experience in a technical IT asset management related role.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance.
- Strong understanding of the data governance and service integration required between SCCM, SNOW, Splunk, and other tools / subsystems needed to provide a single cohesive offering.
- Experience in Enterprise device management over the entire lifecycle corporate IT + line of business operations/assets
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and make sound decisions
- IT lifecycle management and focus on continual improvement
- CMDB Management experience
- Asset Management and Configuration Management Certifications – e.g. IAITAM, ITIL, etc.
- Familiarity with SOX, ISO, COBIT and other compliance and certification requirements and related audit/support activities
- Experience meeting NIST and other regulatory requirements related to Asset Management
- Corporate IT + line of business operations/asset lifecycle management experience
- Familiarity with Costpoint financial systems
- ServiceNow Discovery and Integration experience
- Familiarity with SCCM, NAC and Multi-Factor authentication
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.