The Security Representative, Sr provides multi-disciplined security support as a Program Security Representative.
In this role, you will:
- Develop, administer and audit security programs for compliance with government regulations associated with the protection of classified material and export controlled data.
- Develop and execute security programs associated with the protection of proprietary information in compliance with corporate policies.
- Perform in individual and team roles supporting all contractual security requirements for DOD/IC classified programs.
- Work closely with U. S. Government customers to seek contract execution approvals and seek security rulings or deviations.
- Provide support in managing the quality, schedule and cost expectations associated with program development and execution, while maintaining the fundamental security requirements defined by the customer/company and program.
- Prepare implementation manuals outlining regulations, and establish procedures for handling, storing, keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to classified materials.
- Develop and conduct security education classes.
- Investigate security violations and prepare reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Apply business-minded and risk-managed solutions to security issues and business challenges and communicate observations and recommendations to leadership and enterprise business partners.
- Process clearances and customer visits and provide support for classified meetings.
Some travel may be required.
A final Top Secret clearance required to start with SCI eligibility.
Candidate will typically have 6+ years of experience.
- Final Top Secret clearance.
- Previous experience as a CPSO/CSSO.
- Experience with DoD Manual 5205.07 and other government directives/policies.
- Experience with JPAS and eQIP.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.