COFFEE BARISTA’S - ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST JOB YOU’VE EVER HAD?
Do you LOVE making guests happy?
Are you an AWESOME Barista?
Are you an OUTSTANDING team member?
If you have current Barista Coffee experience, we want to meet you!
Passionate, Punctual, Dedicated and Fun!
- A professional - you are serious about your work but don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Reliable and consistent - your manager and teammates can always depend on you to be punctual, looking sharp in accordance with our dress code, and bringing your A game!
- Obsessed with the details! You love honing your craft and understand each cup of coffee and each plate of delicious food for its individual potential.
- Dedicated to your team and your guests - you understand and value empathy and use it to guide interactions on and off the job.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English highly desirable
- Existing Food Handler's Certification (You can purchase this online for approximately $16)
- Basic math and computer skills
- A flexible schedule and are available to work weekends
Must be authorized to work for a U.S. Employer
The Right Team Member
Contributes to CBX Starbucks success by providing legendary guest service to all guests. The ideal barista is someone who is passionate about coffee, food and creating incredible guest experiences grounded in respect, empathy, and recognition.
The Barista creates the CBX Starbucks Experience for our guests by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with CBX Starbucks guiding principles.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of CBX Starbucks.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and guests for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all guests by acting with a guest comes first attitude and connecting with the guest. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
Attention to Details
- Follows CBX Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with CBX Starbucks guiding principles.
THE COMPANY - CBX (Cross Border Xpress)
Did you know the Tijuana Airport is located literally within walking distance from the border? At just over 390 feet long, the CBX skywalk bridge is a faster, more secure and hassle-free way for ticketed airline passengers to cross between San Diego and Tijuana Airport. www.CrossBorderXpress.com
At the CBX terminal you can park, buy airline tickets, print boarding passes, buy and print CBX tickets, shop duty-free and dine. We are a thriving, privately-held company with a start-up attitude.