Welcome to ReLeaf Shop! We are a Medical Cannabis Dispensary located in Mount Vernon, Maryland.
We are looking a Marketing Specialist who wants to help grow this exciting business! This position will be per contract basis that lead to a full-time position. The opportunity for career growth potential relies solely in what you put into it. Please visit our site at https://releaf-shop.com/
The Marketing Specialist plays a pivotal role in the success of ReLeaf Shop. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for building awareness of the brand and retail concept. The position is going to help us promote our business and drive traffic. The Marketing Specialist works closely with Leadership to ensure brand experience is consistent across product launches, retail penetration and online presence.
The ideal candidate will possess massive project management skills, strong communication skills, a great eye for detail, and be a strategic thinker. Candidate must enjoy and thrive in a fast moving, high energy, constantly evolving environment. A successful individual will be highly motivated, proactive, team-oriented and precise, adhering to aggressive deadlines with the ability to prioritize competing business needs. Candidate should be able to support or lead projects and have an inherent need for completion of projects and tasks.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Drive high-converting traffic to ReLeaf Shop and Weedmaps website along with the retail store
- Manage and develop the web presence
- Develop and deploy marketing campaigns across digital and traditional media, including social media, print advertising, e-mail, digital display advertising and re-targeting
- Develop and deploy outside events to promote the business
- Develop and deploy in-store marketing campaigns and promotional strategies
- Support new product onboarding & ensure all necessary tactics are successfully executed
- 4-6 years brand and/or relationship management experience
- 2+ years of online marketing experience
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications and/or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Direct experience customizing and optimizing email marketing campaigns
- Honed skill at creating, managing and/or outsourcing compelling content
- Creativity balanced with a passion for strategic planning, data & logistics
- Above-average written and verbal communication skills, as well as forecasting
- Superior project & budget management skills
- Able to oversee multiple projects, tasks, and open to quickly shifting priorities
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literacy on Mac, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Analytical skills (i.e. marketing needs and current market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and the competitive landscape to inform the evolution of Higher Standards’ marketing presence)
- Capable of managing many outside resources
- General understanding of graphic design and printing.
- Marketing agency experience a plus
- Cannabis business and/or marketing knowledge is a plus
Job Type: Contract
- marketing: 2 years
- Mac, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign: 2 years
- brand or relationship mgmt: 4 years
- Cannabis Industry: 2 years