Note: For Android candidates we need to make sure that candidates must have top 6 Required skills without which candidate will not fly client interview. We have already scheduled 4-5 Android interviews but none of them fly because of these reasons.
Hope it will help more in selecting better candidates.
· Engineering degree in Computer Science/Electronics with 8-10 Years exp in Android native app development.
· Excellent programming skills in Java and Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
· Deep understanding and experience of Android(Java & Kotlin) architecture and framework.
· Experience in using MVVM pattern is desired.
· Ability to lead a team of developers and drive high quality deliverables.
· Experience working with third party libraries like RxJava, Picasso, GSON, Butter Knife, Retrofit, OKHttp, and Dagger.
· Strong Experience in native Android development frameworks supporting multiple versions of Android targets different sets of devices.
· Experience with Android SDK performance tools, and optimization.
· Excellent knowledge on automated unit testing.
· Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
· Understanding of mobile performance, latency, and security issues with extensive experience using performance analysis tools.
· Experience in mobile interface design and development.
· Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications.
· Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team.
· Experience with RESTful APIs would be advantage.
· Demonstrated success in delivering complex full stack mobile applications across native and server side components
· Familiarity with version control systems (Git)
· Familiarity with build systems (gradle, maven, ...), CI tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus)
· Skills in problem solving and algorithms ability to switch among multiple projects, multiple languages, and multiple IDEs in short periods of time (and sometime in the same period of time)
· Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum)
· Experience in Enterprise Software Development
· Passion for creating world class mobile user experience
· Direct work in applications that serve a very large number of users along with handling highly secure information
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $70.00 to $75.00 /hour
- Android native app development: 9 years (Required)
- Android SDK: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kotlin: 4 years (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply