The Corporate Relations/Development Assistant provides a wide range of administrative and support activities for the Corporate Relations/Development Department. He/She will coordinate with other departments within the organization to ensure seamless work flows for the Corporate Relations/Development Teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Corporate Relations/Development Assistant performs the following functions, including but not limited to:
- Maintains staff schedules, calendars, and record keeping systems/files for all internal functions related to Corporate Relations/Development Teams.
- Assists in the outreach, organization, and preparation for internal and external meetings, including multi-day conferences.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares itineraries. Processes all travel expense reports in Concur.
- Processes check requests in eRequester for multiple team members and generates invoices for billing corporate supporters.
- Works with the Finance department to ensure budget reports in Forecaster.
- Records data into Salesforce, including; creating and maintaining account records, and conducts regular checks to ensure sponsorships are properly recorded in the database.
- Runs and distributes Salesforcereports for Corporate Relations/Development meetings and other purposes.
- Maintains a comprehensive inventory of current Corporate Relations/Development resources and samples of work, including; proposals, budgets, promotional materials and agreements.
- Takes minutes or notes when needed; transcribes them for approval and distribution; maintains records of follow-up actions and tracking completion of these actions following meetings.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls and e-mail inquiries, answer questions and route calls and messages to appropriate departments.
- Coordinates correspondence between Corporate Relations/Development Staff and external stakeholders, including corporate supporters as needed.
- Supports Corporate Relations/Development Staff on administrative activities, including; online prospect research, corporate partner outreach, data input, and other activities as assigned.
- Provide advance and on-site support for meetings/conferences, including; outreach, attendee list management, development of meetings materials, registration, etc.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years job related administrative or office management experience, preferably with a national nonprofit health organization.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook.
- Prior experience in CRM Database management, such as Salesforce.
- Prior budget experience is preferred.
- Ability to think pro-actively, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organization, time management, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.
Please include: Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements
About The Company
The National Kidney Foundation is the leading organization in the U.S. dedicated to the awareness, prevention and treatment of kidney disease for hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals, millions of patients and their families and tens of millions of Americans at risk.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 3 years
Required work authorization: