As a full-time Solar marketing representative, you’ll be trained on our lineup of products and technology. The opportunity to be trained by some of the companies highest performers will teach you to engage with prospective buyers and deliver interactive presentations. This role will teach you invaluable communications skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. This position is also the perfect entrance into all other aspects of our business.
Job responsibilities include:
- Schedule Appointments with Qualified Homeowners.
- Register Qualified Homeowners for a solar program.
- Provide outstanding client service throughout the project.
- Participate in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year