Participates in the day-to-day administration of employee compensation programs. Provides analysis and makes recommendations to support the company's compensation programs. Assists with HR reporting and data audits. Maintains confidential electronic and physical HR records. Requires a basic understanding of the department's operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts competitive compensation analysis through job analysis of current and new positions.
- Supports compensation related technology initiatives in conjunction with HRIS team.
- Assist with processing HR transactions including compensation and status changes.
- Will be responsible for compensation, benefits, and HRIS reporting and analytics.
- Coordinates between HR Operations and Payroll departments on employee transactions (i.e. updating addresses).
- Maintains and updates summary information for compensation, benefits and HRIS teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least three years of related experience in Compensation and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects. Self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Some compensation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). Strong proficiency in MS Excel required.
- General knowledge of Federal and State laws relating to compensation.
- HRIS experience within ADP preferred.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 2 years (Preferred)
- Compensation: 2 years (Preferred)