Since 1854, the innovation and creativity of Louis Vuitton’s expert craftsmanship has been passed from generation to generation. Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing (LVUSM) is a part of this rich history and tradition, and proudly operates workshops in California and Texas.
Our new Texas workshop is seeking a Quality Manager, to join our growing team and operations. As a pivotal member of the Texas Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Plant Director of the workshop, the Quality manager will:
- Implement quality policies and criteria, ensuring that all methods to inspect, test and evaluate product adhere to Louis Vuitton (LV) quality standards.
- Partner with the central quality department, and international workshops to build a network of resources, best practices, and to ensure standardization.
- Work cross-functionally with the Industrialization, Technical, Continuous Improvement, and Production teams to develop new products.
- Manage a growing team of quality professionals and indirectly manage, train, and animate a team of artisan quality ambassadors assigned to each product line.
- Establish a client centric quality assessment mindset and maintain proximity to the client experience to quickly adapt and react to product feedback.
- Contribute to the mid and long-term vision of the workshops.
- Plan and implement activities and strategies that deliver results in team engagement and talent development.
Joining our team means directly participating in the development of our products, contributing to the achievement of our manufacturing and quality objectives, and thus meeting the needs of the Louis Vuitton client in the United States. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy collaborating with high-caliber talent to achieve common goals, we want to meet you!