The Assistant Executive Housekeeper supervises and coordinates with the room attendants, house attendants, public areas and floor inspectors. They assist in the day to day operations of all of Housekeeping and Laundry.
* Eye for detail and effectively deal with guest, other departments and housekeeping staff
* Opening manager to include morning meetings with staff, running boards assignments.
* Maintain clear and efficient communication sand coordination with the front desk.
* Inspect guest rooms and teach and coach employees to be successful
* Assure required training with staff is completed and administered
* Complete weekly walk thoughts of the properties public areas and guestrooms
* Schedule major projects for the hotel to be cleaned throughout the year
* Ensure all items are stocked accordingly and inventoried appropriately
* Reward staff who use their empowerment to exceed expectations
* Assist with laundry to ensure quality is produced and stocked on carts and shelves daily
* Submit repairs and work closely with Engineering.
* Ensure that their presence is at daily meetings for the hotel
* Ability to be flexible with scheduling
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year