Hiring Front Desk and Clerical Personnel for Established Diagnostic Imaging Facility located in the Orlando area.
- Must be able to work flexible hours Monday - Saturday
- Must be able to travel to other facilities
Outstanding and Professional customer service and communication skills .Accurately enter patient demographics, medical history, and insurance information into medical records system within a timely manner. Answer continuous phone calls in a high call volume setting. Call patients to schedule appointments for various types of modalities/exams. Greet, check-in, verify information, collect payments, and check-out patients. Facilitate phone calls from physician offices and patients.
- Positive attitude and attention to detail is a MUST
- 2 years healthcare experience
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Knowledge of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Knowledge of general office equipment
- General mathematical skills
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be self motivated to fill various job responsibilities and willingness to cross train to other departments.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and Saturdays as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare: 2 years
- customer service: 2 years
- Receptionist: 1 year